Friday, May 27, 2005

New York City, New York

New York mean different things to different people. Actually New York is the name of the state in which the City of New York or New York City is located. For some reason I never got bored of looking @ New York City[NYC] at all. Every time I see the sky line of NYC I cherish like a little kid looking at a fair ground. Yes, thats what it is. There is something interesting for everyone in this city like a fair. And this city is always lit like a fair and never sleeps.

I think the people in either side of Manhattan are more lucky than the people who live in the city. Coz' they can keep seeing the skyline whenever they want. I like the views while I am driving on Brooklyn Queen Expressway [BQE], Liberty State Park[NJ], approaching Lincoln Tunnel, approaching Manhattan through any bridge [Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge etc.] etc. I heard people say a picture can speak more than 1000 words. So here are some pictures I took with my ordinary digital camera.







I have many pictures taken from the Top of the world . Oops, I meant to say top fo the world trade center. I have to dig those pictures. But here are few taken from the top of Empire State Building which is now the tallest building in NYC. The main differences between seeing the city from the top of these building are:

  • From Empire State building you are not exactly at the terrese you have still have few floor on top of the observatory where as WTC observatory was the actual terrese.
  • You can see night view from Empire State building which is lot better than seeing from WTC



View Balamurali Kothandaraman's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

Footprints